Info

_SGL1905

Opened in 1870 and known originally as the Edinburgh Bridge, the Cavenagh Bridge is the only suspension bridge in Singapore. Constructed and tested in Glasgow by engineering firm P & W Maclellan, the bridge was shipped to Singapore in parts and reassembled.

Add to Cart Add to Lightbox Download
Filename
_SGL1905.jpg
Copyright
Sheldon Levis
Image Size
466x700 / 157.6KB
Opened in 1870 and known originally as the Edinburgh Bridge, the Cavenagh Bridge is the only suspension bridge in Singapore. Constructed and tested in Glasgow by engineering firm P & W Maclellan, the bridge was shipped to Singapore in parts and reassembled.