Info

_SGL1902

Opened in 1870 and known originally as the Edinburgh Bridge, the Cavenagh Bridge is the only suspension bridge in Singapore. The circa 1910 sign relates to the period when the bridge became a predominantly pedestrian bridge, as it is today.

Add to Cart Add to Lightbox Download
Filename
_SGL1902.jpg
Copyright
Sheldon Levis
Image Size
700x466 / 182.0KB
Opened in 1870 and known originally as the Edinburgh Bridge, the Cavenagh Bridge is the only suspension bridge in Singapore. The circa 1910 sign relates to the period when the bridge became a predominantly pedestrian bridge, as it is today.